=> Dans ce blog je posterai des photos de mes sims Saint Seiya. N'hésitez pas à dire ce que vous en pensez !

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Saint Seiya Sims 1

Souvenirs, souvenirs...

A few pictures of my old Saint Seiya Sims 1... Scary, isn't it ?


Shaina and Marin
Marin and Aiolia
Ikki saving his brother from flames !
Shaina with Mû (Shaina's outfit is not mine but a japanese skin made by fans)
Shaka thinking about Ikki...
Ikki is jealous !
Tatsumi in holidays !

I never bought the Sims 2... What a huge change it was between the Sims 1 and the Sims 3 for me :)

2 comments:

Totheum said...

HumHum ! Shaka qui pense à Ikki ♥w♥ Love it ♥
Ca fait toujours bizarre de revoir les sims XD

myunnasama said...

My my... Sims 1 was really... well... Sims 1 xD
Never liked sims 2 because all sims had the same face, but in sims 3 is so damn hard to make them look pretty =.='

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...